/ Artwork Guidelines
/ GRAPHIC LAYOUT
Have an idea in mind? Just send us a sketch by fax or e-mail and our graphics department will make it a reality. Our art department will gladly work with you until you are completely satisfied with the final design.
- Art should not cross seams because there may be slight interruption or distortion of the design.
- Very fine detail, particularly light characters on a dark field, may not sublimate well. In general, try to avoid lines thinner than 1/32 inch and type under 1/4 inch tall. Any halftones should be no finer than 50 lines per inch.
- Colors should reference the Pantone Matching System (PMS). If you require a specific PMS color please request it by number.
- If you have camera ready art or an existing design, you can submit it to us following the guidelines for digitally supplied art.
- Do you need an existing garment reproduced? No problem, just send it to us and we will do it. We can even add or remove logos upon request (Copyright laws apply).
- The color on re-order items may differ slightly from previous batches, especially if a custom color mix is used. Shades will vary slightly between fabric types.
/ DIGITALLY SUPPLIED ART
- Any art supplied digitally should be PC compatible. It must be generated in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF, Corel Draw or any other graphics program. Graphic files should be of resolution higher than 150 dpi.
- Most manufactures can supply you with artwork and logos upon request. You can submit individual logos in any graphics format (JPG, BMP, IE, EPS, PDF, PSD,CDR, GIF,TIFF, etc)
- If you use specific fonts, they must be converted to paths or outlines (vector)
- Zbikewear is not responsible for artwork sent that is poor quality
Files can be submitted on CD, USB Memory Stick or via E-mail to: